The first vegan recipe that I ever posted was for chocolate chip cookies. You can probably guess that they are very dear to my heart. We never used the cookie dough in the fridge section growing up.
Passover is a time of freedom. What’s freedom without chocolate chip cookies?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Passover Chocolate Chip Cookies
The kids love these cookies. I've made them during the year and they always all get gobbled up. If you can get your kids to happily eat Passover cookies during the year, you know you got a good thing going.
- matzo meal - 1 cup
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- potato starch - 1/4 cup
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- salt - 1 teaspoon
- cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- oil - 1/2 cup
- almond milk - 2/3 cup
- vanilla - 2 teaspoons
- chocolate chips - 3/4 cup
- Add all ingredients to a bowl except the chocolate chips and mix well
- Add chocolate chips and mix
- Place heaping teaspoons of batter on a cookie sheet and flatten with your palm
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes
- Cool on rack and eat