I love making these muffins. They are so simple, and all you need is a bowl and a spoon. There is practically no mess to clean up from. That is a big plus for me.
I don’t usually have access to fresh blueberries, so I’ve only made this one with frozen ones. It comes out really yummy with frozen, I can only imagine what t tastes like with fresh.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
These make a great breakfast nosh.
- 70% whole wheat flour - 2 cups
- soy milk - 3/4 cup
- sugar - 1/4 cup
- oil - 1/4 cup
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons
- vanilla - 1 teaspoon
- lemon juice - 1 teaspoons
- blue berries - 3/4 cup
- Mix together all ingredients except blueberries.
- Add in blueberries and mix some more.
- Grease and spread mixture into 12 cupcake pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
If you are using frozen blueberries, don’t defrost them. If you do, they can get mushy and the juice can turn your muffins green.
I have teenagers and my kids run out of the house, usually without eating breakfast. I feel a little bit better when they take a muffin with them.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: